Monday, April 6, 2009

Knitting


I don't remember when/how I got the idea, but sometime this past weekend I decided I would like to learn how to knit. For my first project I am making a scarf. Shocking, I know! I might have to put my project on hold since exams start next week and I should be spending my free time studying.

I can't believe it's exam time already. It seems like just the other day I was freaking out about starting school.

Is it just me, or does time seem to go by faster as we get older?

2 comments:

Amanda F. said...

I can't believe it's exam time again either. But at least it's almost over! Also, knitting is most excellent. You shall have to teach me when I move back in the summer. <3

Sarah Snertball said...

If you ever, EVER want to get together for some caffeine, baked goods and some knitting, PLEASE call me. You have no idea how happy I am to know that you are learning to knit. I'll have you knitting socks in no time. Plus, I know very few young people who do this.

By the way, it was great to see you the other night. And the movie was great!