There are two things that I would have liked to have this past weekend at work.
1) For ATM machines to give out 5 dollar bills.
I got to the point where if one more person gave me a 20 dollar bill I would have had to refuse them. I had one dollar of change in my till. Seriously. I wanted to hug the next dozen or so people who gave me 5's or change. I like those people. And to people who use large bills for a 2 dollar drink: I don't like you very much. It's nothing personal, it's just that you can't even begin to understand how hard it is for me to get change when I run out.
2) A standard debit/credit machine.
Why is it that there are 50 thousand different types of machines? It confuses people. Why can't there just be one machine with a brightly lit screen, large print, and clearly marked buttons?
I'm just sayin'!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment